We are excited to announce the Spring 2016 recipients of the Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation Grants. Each of these organizations coordinate programs that support the mission and vision of our Foundation. The programs will be making a difference in the lives of children with Tourette Syndrome across the United States
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2016 Spring Grants!
1) Pennsylvania Tourette Syndrome Alliance- Tourette Syndrome Family Camp Scholarship Program at Camp Eder in Fairfield, PA
2) Dollars 4 Tic Scholars- Providing scholarships for people with TS to attend a college of their choice
Learn more at www.dollars4ticscholars.org
3) Tourette Association of America Minnesota Chapter- Provide scholarships for families to attend Camp Confidence in Brainerd, MN
4) Tourette Syndrome Camp Organization- Scholarships for kids to attend Tourette Syndrome Camp USA at the YMCA Camp Duncan in Chicago, IL
5) Camp Tanger- Scholarships for families to attend Camp Tanger Tourette Camp in Iowa.
The Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation is honored to support these organizations and the programs they plan throughout the year. We give out grants two times a year to organizations that support our mission and vision of supporting children with Tourette Syndrome. To learn more, visit www.bradcohentourettefoundation.com