We are excited to announce the Fall 2016 recipients of the Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation Grants. Each of these organizations coordinate programs that support the mission and vision of our Foundation. The programs will be making a difference in the lives of children with Tourette Syndrome across the United States.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2016 Fall Grants!
1) Pennsylvania Tourette Syndrome Alliance- Tourette Syndrome Family Camp Scholarship Program at Camp Eder in Fairfield, PA
2) Dollars 4 Tic Scholars- Providing scholarships for people with TS to attend a college of their choice
Learn more at www.dollars4ticscholars.org
3) Tourette Association of America Wisconsin Chapter- Honest, Open and Proud Campaign
4) Tourette Syndrome Camp Organization- Family Weekend YMCA Camp Duncan in Chicago, IL
5) ScholasTIC Tourette’s Supporters, Inc.- Providing scholarships for people with TS to attend a college of their choice
6) Tourette Association of America Greater New York Chapter- Camp Ticapolooza
The Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation is honored to support these organizations and the programs they plan throughout the year. We give out grants two times a year to organizations that support our mission and vision of supporting children with Tourette Syndrome. To learn more, visit www.bradcohentourettefoundation.com